- 50+ Things to Fill Easter Eggs (That Aren’t Candy) (335 words) This article gives ideas to fill Easter eggs that aren’t candy. Great for parents of kids with food allergies or parents who want to avoid the sugar overload.
- Beat the Heat: Indoor Fun for Hot Summer Days (520 words) When the dog days of summer have settled in and it’s too hot to play outside all day. The kids still have a lot of energy to burn. Article gives 15 easy ways to entertain the kids and keep cool at the same time.
- Gifts Kids Can Give on a Small Budget (756 words) This article gives gift ideas that cost little or no money. This would be a great article for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or end of the school year teacher gift ideas.
- Taking a Beach Vacation with Toddlers (411 words) Article gives tips for parents planning a beach vacation with young children
- Teaching Kids to Enjoy Nature (688 words) In today’s digital age, families are spending more time inside and less exploring nature. This article gives parents great reasons to get the kids outside and suggestions on how to foster a love of nature.
- Travel Tips for Family Trips (678 words) This article gives ideas to keep the kids happy and entertained on any car or plane trip. The sidebar “More Travel Tips from Real Moms” is included.
Please contact me to view any of these articles in full.